Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's Good To Be Back

Whew! I finally figured out how to get back into my blog and, well, here I am! Everything seems, as first glance, to be right where I left it. So far, so good. I'm going to start exploring how this whole blogging thingy stuff works again, since it's been months since as I've done it.

I want to thank everyone who checked in from time to time to see if I had returned. I hope you soon feel your patience being rewarded. (We can discuss whether this is the kind of behavior that society wishes to encourage another time.) I also want to thank the new visitors to my blog since I stopped posting. I'm curious to know how some of you found me, since I wasn't really trying to solicit new visitors during my hiatus. Not that I mind that you came here. I appreciate your stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Well, now that I have a computer on which to write things and a blog to which I again have access, it's time to start stirring up some trouble! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wayne! Congrats on getting your blog on again!
Looking forward to it.
Zooey, fancy meeting you here, you go to all the nicest places!

Anonymous said...

Only the best for us, SKdeA. TP is a sorry second, of course. :)

Zooey